Monday, March 24, 2008

happy incident!

think Haz already know this..haha..but just thought of sharing my happy mood.. Just got this from my friends who just returned from Taiwan..

hehe..dunno what I'm so happy abt? haha..this is card my friends got Danson Tang(唐禹哲) to sign for me..and from what I know, I'm the only one who got his encouragement..( :P ) the others just got thanx from him.. (But his handwriting...really untidy!!)

So besides getting to speak to him over the phone.. this is my gift from him..hahaaaaaaahah..

Dun find me too crazy if I keep smiling ok! XD

In case you all dunno who's Danson..his picture:

4 comments:

MrPerfect said...

Go to any coffee shop, you can find alot of ah beng like him leh.

cbear said...

I dun see any as good looking or soft-spoken or well-mannered as him..

MrPerfect said...

U call that goodlooking??? Really ah?

cbear said...

ya.. better looking than any of the guys we have here.. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...