Tuesday, February 24, 2009

20th Feb @ CWP..

went there after work to meet up with my frens to see our stars from TW.. I was thinking if Haz would appear anot since itz so near her home.. :D
And what's more , it would be a chance for her to meet Jiro (Wang Dong Cheng) but I learnt today that she didn't stay too long..(@ least not till they arrive..) so I 'm here to post photos for her to see la.. XD

Huge crowd @ CWP..

To see Jiro, Rainie & George..


Haha.. caught him looking towards our side.. :p




last pose for photos..
Bye!

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

who is george?? i like him in pink uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa should have stayed...

Anonymous said...

I was there at CWp that day, ard 11am.. alot of teenage girls there. ZI suspect all secondary school girls.. in causual wear. they all ponteng school

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...