Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy birthday to me

It's my birthday today. I started the day very early today. Not that I'm excited but to complete our team incentives claims for October. I don't like get distracted when money is involves hence the reason why I rather do from comfort of my home.

Haziq my 2 year old nephew called me ag work and sang me birthday song. So sweet and cute.

Hmm I'm 38 this year. In between my team enquiries, my mind is full of whats and hows.

What have I achieved so far? I'm still far from being a good muslim. What am I going to do about it.

Work is taking big chunk of my time with hardly time to sit down and do what I really want to do. Seriously i love my job.. I dont mind the long hours but what happened to my plan to start a family this year? Clock is ticking my friend.

For my birthday wish... Only god
knows :-)

Here's haziq's n Hana's latest pic.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...