Thursday, October 24, 2013

Family bonding at East Coast

It's been ages since I last updated this page. Part of the reason is because work ends late daily and by the time I'm home, I just want to do nothing.

Anyway, highlights of Jan to Oct
1) me on 1 month hospital leave. Alhamdulilah I'm recovering well. Will talk about that when I feel like it.
2) My husband changed job. He is now mere mins away so we get to go to work, lunch, dinner and back from work together.
3) Mini holiday to Bangkok - Nothing much to post. We didn't take alot of pictures !
4) Aidilfitri 2013
5) Hubby went to Taiping Perak for a wedding and left me all alone here. :-(
6) Aidiladha 2013
7) Nurul got married :-)
8) Attended our very first Diner Ee Blanc in Singapore. That of course shall be an entire post by itself.
9) Attended chocolate making course...

Here's a picture of our last Saturday Family picnic at East Coast. Great food ! Great company !

Date : 19 Oct 13
Place : East Coast Beach

What I brought for the picnic :-) Freshly out of oven ! 







How the kueh look like after dressingss ;-) My Sister like her's to be full of cheese... Psst... if you'd like to order... I'm selling it at $2 a piece :-) Leave me a comment :-)



Sis and Mak Ngah enjoying kueh .


Yummy grilled fish.. eating with full concentration.. :-)





Hubby enjoying the sea breeze....  


Happy kids lolling around... eating sands


Atuk with Hana... who at first... afraid to walk barefooted on the sand ...


Hana... "doing big business " tee hee hee..

 

Cousins love :-) 





Till our next bonding session... ta da... 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...