Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Brown Rice Bee Hoon. Fried bee hoon is one of the dishes that makes frequent appearance at home. Not only it's yummy and comforting, it's quick to prep and cook too. Tonight, in my attempt to pretend and cook healthier food, I tried with brown rice bee hoon instead. (Although stir fry is hardly healthy lol) I added tau chu because I wanted to finish off the last 2 spoonful in the bottle. I added mince meat instead of slices beef. Overall it tasted like regular bee hoon. Will not hesitate to use brown rice bee hoon again. By the way, the brand I'm using is Peacock Brand. #blog #quickmeal #lizzyspantry #lizaohlala #brownricenoodles #fastfood #tauchu #mincemeat


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1Gvpazb

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...