Monday, July 17, 2017

Lemang Story . I ordered 4 batang lemang from this lady online. Cut story short, 2 of the lemang was not cooked properly which was not her fault at all because she got it from supplier and it's impossible to check every single piece. . But, what impressed me most, was her prompt action. . She apologised and told me she would refund me which she did within few hours. . It was 1st day of raya tau and i'm sure she would be busy visiting or layan tamu and yet she took the trouble to find ATM and refund me. . And I thought that was the end. . Last Saturday, which was many many days later, she DM me to tell me that she was on her way to my house to deliver 2x lemang. She said ikhlas .... She not only passed me 2x lemang, she included a pack of serunding too. She refunded me weeks back and she really don't have to do that but she did.. . So dear Ms @suuitzbakes We barely know each other but I feel blessed and touched beyond words la. . Because of the lemang, sanggup ku masak rendang semalam hahah. The lemang was perfect. . They said rezeki come in many forms. How true! Thank you so much once again for your generosity. Saya doakan semoga Allah memberikan kesihatan and rezeki yang melimpah buat sis sekeluarga :-) . #lemang #rendang #beef #rendangdaging #lizaohlala #lizzyspantry #blog #twitter


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2uAz1TF

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...