Saturday, December 2, 2017

Project Cari Kampung Melaka Part 3. . Hotel we stayed. Day 2 - Estadia . Ahhh my current fav hotel in Malacca. . Both Estadia and Hattan fully booked on Day 1 so that’s the reason why I booked Riverfront for Day 1. . I know I will have problem with first hotel so I booked Estadia for Day 2 cos they have vacancy. . What’s not to love. Perfect location. Just a block away from Ee Ji Ban and mins away from 3 mall. Plus bus drop off and going back is there too. . One thing I notice bout Estadia was that all their mini fridge not working is it? . Last trip earlier Nov, fridge not working. This trip both rooms fridge not working too.. haizzz. #lizaohlalatravels #lizaohlalamalacca17 #blog #twitter #iphonex #melaka #malacca #estadiahotelmalacca #estadia #throwback


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2nkMCeR

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...