Saturday, March 13, 2021

My 9yr niece is on another 5 days MC. I’m starting my sourdough starter. Last time I handled sourdough was years back and that was starter made of rye so it’s back to books and online again. So to keep her occupied, she joined me on my project. . I video called her earlier to feed her starter that she named “Breadtalk” (of all names). She told me yesterday, “Mak Long, I named my starter Breadtalk. This is a name of a bread shop” 😅 . It’s day 2 and I made a mistake by asking her to smell her starter. “Mak long..., this smells like vomit.“ Told her the smell would improve but this smell reminds her of someone’s puke just the night before so it’s too much for her to handle lol... then off she left the kitchen and our collaboration ended abruptly and mummy took over hahahaha. #lizzyspantry #blog #twitter #lizaohlala


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CMWGZrOBFtB/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...