Thursday, May 22, 2008

American idol winner

SO expected but i'm so upset with the results
David Cook (right picture) won.

i didn't watch the whole season only the last espisode (final) rerun yesterday but i'm now Archuleta fan

David Cook perfomed

"I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" - By U2
"Dream Big"- Written by Emily Shackleton (who the fish is Emily)
"The World I Know" - Collective soul

Yes he is talented and can sing and can rule the crowd. His own choice of song is bad but my first impression of David Cook is "OVERCONFIDENT" and arrogant.

I so very much want David Archuleta (left) to win.

David Archulata perfomed

Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me" - by Elton John
"In This Moment" - Written by Ryan Gillmor
"Imagine" - by John Lennon

He perform flawlessly for all 3 songs. I love his rendition of Elton John "Don't let the sun goes down on me "



But it's OK Archuleta... you are still young. You got so much potential... and the last i heard, runner up did so much better than winner :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...