Tuesday, June 2, 2009

3 days B4 - The bridal Room

My parents truly amazing..

They setup / sew / design the bridal room for all their 3 daughters.
Of course my mom will be the one sewing, designing, arranging...

My dad will be the one drilling, installing fixtures, spot lights etc etc...

My wedding 10 years ago was their first attempt...

And they did pretty good... :-)

I don't have my full bridal room pix.. That was 10 years ago.. I don't even know where's my wedding album.


But here's the bed pix. Will try to upload if i manage to find my wedding album.



2nd sis wedding. Her room smaller but with big windows.
I like the colour scheme and butterfly. and the backlight complete all




Finally... youngest sis room... She inherited my room after i move out.

This pic did not capture the beauty of the room.

I fail to take good pix plus my camera keep dying on me.. so after a few failed attempt. I gave up ...

Dad install 3 spot lights. I forgot to turn on the spot light when taking this pix.
Mom also arranged strips of golden beads across the drapes.. Unfortunately cannot be seen here .



Same bedspread used for all our wedding rooms.

Cantik kan.....

To answer those of you who asked,

Nope... my mom not doing this for others. This is something she did only for her beloved daughters. :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...