Friday, July 3, 2009

Baking class July 09

Last Tuesday, went for baking class with Mom. Someone asked, why bother attend class when you can always print out the recipe from Internet.

Yes i can always bake myself at home.. to answer you...
- Baking is a way for me to channel my energy and destress.
- If i bake at school, I don't have a big mess in my kitchen which adds up my stress level haha
- I don't have to buy the ingredients.. all are there waiting to be weighed and use.
- I don't have to remove my mixer from box, clean up and store it back inside the store.
- I don't have to search inside my cabinet the correct baking pan to use..
- I get to meet new people (apart from the usual aunty, there's a young boy, a Japanese girl and an Indonesian Chinese girl this time)
- I get to bond with my mom
- And mom enjoys the class too. When people ask, she simply said she attended the class for 'main-main' which means (play- play which means for her enjoyment) Seeing her happy is priceless.
- The yummy part when i get to bring back and eat my cake
- The bonus part that at the end of each lesson, i am very confident and can guarantee that my cake will turn out pretty good and not end up in garbage due to faults in cake making :-) hehhehe




The coffee walnut pound cake yummy..
Finished the 2 loaves on 2nd day.

I've yet to try the Choclate Macadamia mocha cake.
But lil sis and mom said it's yummy too..


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...