Monday, December 31, 2012

Randoms before closing 2012

Ramdom!!
I'm going to post this just before 2013.


New restaurants : Rasa Istimewa at Waterfront. 
Taste : Nothing special. 

Price : Ex



What we ordered there.

Banquet Woodland opening Soon !! 
I sent them an email asking when exactly. Was told it should be by December 2012. It's just a few days away and I don't see much progress. It's ok. I can wait.  




Team dinner at Carousel. One of my girl, Yoge :-)

 Hahahhaha so happy. $1.1k. Just in time for my birthday.


Tomoe bonding with Hubby.

Christmas lightings. This was taken inside a giant hollowed Christmas tree outside ION Orchard.

I was told that I'm low on Vit D. Need to take this on weekly basis. The reason why I took this pic is cos the pills looking oh so pretty. This is one expensive supplements 

Deli Morrocan : Kufta Tagine. We went there once every fortnightly

Habibie now offers Delivery. Great for rainy nights.

Tong Seng fish soup

Cuppies. One of the vendors for the monthly bazaar thingy organised by HR. Expensive. I bought it pasal yang jual is orang kita. Jadi nak support la konon. 

Newly opened, 24hrs coin operated laundromat near our place. I don't know why they open this in the first place. As far as I know, washing machine is pretty much one of the must have appliances in SG.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...