Thursday, August 13, 2015

Crusty sandwich for packed lunch. Love love crusty bread for now ..☺ Love it dipped in hot milo or hot soup Love it with cold cuts with loads of green. Love it with creamcheese and smoked salmon and dill. Mr on the other hand love it with loads and loads of slightly salted cold butter. Baking your own bread is definitely more satisfying. Since we are now into crusty bread, for the past 1 week, I've been studying the different types of starter vs the yeasty loaves. The science behind artisan bread making is rather overwhelming for artisan noob like me. Im more or less set on one recipe. What's stopping me was the preparation of the poolish starter as I need to make space in the fridge which I don't have. Maybe I should tonight..cos kneading can be extremely therapeutic... #blog #countryloaf #bread #artisanbread


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1IN49eq

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...