Saturday, January 9, 2016

Another comfort food. Mom called this Lauk Telur Air. Egg drop soup. Consists of poached eggs in hot broth.. With potatoes and glass noodles. Sometimes I will add soft tofu or cauliflower or loofah. We grew up with fond memories of this dish. When I was in secondary school, If I need to help with the cooking, this will be my first option cos it's fast and easy. Over the years, personally, I prefer my yolk runny. So once the soup (with the rest of the ingredients in) comes to a rolling boil, turn off the heat, break eggs in and cover. Serve it within minutes else the hot soup will further cook the eggs. Today i was busy doing something so it's not as runny as I like but still yummy. #suptelur #lauktelurair #blog #lizaohlala #lizzyspantry #eggdropsoup #eggsoup #eggandpotatoes


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1OTz0P4

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...