Wednesday, March 2, 2016

My comfort food. I started cooking dinner very late so something fast to cook tonight. This egg drop soup is my all time fav. The must have in the soup for me is potatoes and 'suun' or glass noodles. I can have this soup just like that or with side dish. Tonight we had this soup with black pepper beef with enough left for tomorrow's Bento box. Previously I added dried shrimp to flavour the soup just like mom's but because I can no longer eat prawns, I added chicken stock or ikan bilis. The chicken stock I used is either simple home made stock or from carton. Either way it's still yum. So how do you flavour the stock when you cook this? #lizaohlala #lizzyspantry #blog #eggdropsoup #potatoes #simplesoup #easysoup #asiansoup


via Instagram http://ift.tt/24BgZtO

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...