Sunday, October 16, 2016

Tau Huay. Throughout 18 years of marriage. This was my 2nd time making Tau Huey. I followed late MIL recipe with good result previously but as you can see the paper is torn beyond repair. I can only roughly guess the steps through the somewhat hazy memories and through online resources. The only changes I did back then was to switch Gypsum to GDL (Lactone) because Gypsum is not good for health in big quantity but the truth is I cannot find it anywhere near Woodlands. You can get GDL from anybake shop and the Gypsum from singseh. Follow the recipe via my Facebook link on my profile. #lizaohlala #blog #twitter #lizzyspantry #tauhuey #tofufa #gdl #soybeans #soy #soycustard #shotwithiphone6splus


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2eiig3m

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...