Sunday, February 11, 2018

Beef Bulgogi to go with pickles I made earlier. Recipe at the bottom. . No sure If this is as authentic as I can be but this taste yummy. . Had this is Japanese Short Grain Rice. . Here’s my version or Beef Bulgogi * 200g sliced beef. About a handful * 1 or 2 Tbsp Dark soy sauce * 3 or 4 Tbsp brown sugar * 1 onion + 1 garlic + 1 small slice ginger grated * Thinly sliced onions * Thinly sliced green onions * Coarse black pepper * Pinch of salt. * A dash of sesame oil * 1 Tbsp oil * 1/2 Tbsp oyster sauce * A pinch of red pepper powder (optional) Note : The recipes online calls for pureed pear. I read that it’s for tenderising the meat. I dont’t have pear and I used thin sliced beef so I omitted that. . Mix all and marinate at least 30mins . Head up wok, stirfry. Top with sesame & green onions. . #lizzyspantry #lizzyspantryrecipe #lizaohlala #blog #twitter #beef #bulgogi #pickles #halalsg #koreanfood #sesameseeds #whiterice


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2nXw6P5

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...