Sunday, February 11, 2018

Pickles all for myself. . Do you love pickles? I love cucumber and carrot pickles especially. Prepare this version the same way you prepare your green chilli pickles and it’s easy peasy. . Just looking at this is already drool worthy but try this with beef bulgogi later. Yum :-) . I don’t have exact measurement but what’s inside Vinegar - I used Heinz Vinegar Sugar Salt - I used sea salt 2 cloves garlic - smashed 2 shallots - halves 3 Japanese cucumber - sliced 1 carrot I usually heat up the vinegar slightly so the sugar and salt dissolve easily and then add in garlic and onion. Once it’s warm to touch, I’ll add the rest ingredients. . #pickles #lizaohlala #lizzyspantry #blog #twitter #pickles #cucumber #carrot


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2spNm4G

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...