Monday, September 12, 2011

Joy of slowcooker

Oh my I need rest and I need food
Who wants Banquet with overdose salt and MSG
or fast-food which only satiate me for awhile.
I want homecook meal. Period !!!

Out comes Crocker to the rescue.


Meet Crocker the crockpot.

My saviour indeed in my time of need.

1) Dump all ingredients, into the crockpot, leave it on low for 4hrs while i snoozed,


(What's inside. Oxtail, Carrot, Potatoes, Onions, Garlic, Ginger, White and Black Pepper, i added 4 cili padi for heat, Soup Tulang Adabi and a pinch of of Tumeric, Salt)


(The Adabi Sup Tulang Spices)




2) Woke up to yummylicous smell lingering in the air



3) Add the condiments. 

(I added, tomatoes, scallion, flat leave parsley and fried onions. Add salt to taste if need)


3) Ready to be eaten. How convenient!!


Sedap oh so tender oxtail soup.

All that's missing is freshly baked bread fro Delifrance.
Hurry hurry delifrance causeway point. When are you re-opening? Someone missing you bad.

Ps : I'm cooking raw meat and slowcooker takes awhile to heat up to safe temperature and since i don't want to risk forming of harmful bacteria due to the raw meat, I usually kick start by heating the whole pot on gas stove first.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...