Sunday, September 11, 2011

Single lone stem

I bought a pretty plant from Ikea couple of months back thinking how nice it'll be to have something pretty and green at my workstation.

This is what happen to my'pretty' plant now.

Hahaha poor plant kena mutilated by me.

I totally don't know how to trim the plant. So I chopped off the whole lot in exasperation.

I was then away for 3 days due to asthma. When I came back, this is what I see.

Single lone reed. Standing tall and proud.




Big thanks to my kakis... I got to know every single person passing by my workstation will give my plant a bath. :-) .

Now this plant whose species I still don't know till now has become the team's pet.

Hopefully poor pretty plant will not drown due to overshower Hahaha

Side track a bit..

Having yummy maggi goring for lunch.. From where I'm seated I can see so many shoppers passed by with Charles n Keith shopping bag.



Today is the last day for Charles N Keith warehouse sales.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...