Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Tomorrow out team will be having year end mini buffet. We only decided on the date 2 days ago. We so little time to arrange for caterer and logistics all that, I don't have the time to bake the tart shell so I cheated by using store bought. I bought the shell from kitchen capers Kent Ridge branch. A bit disorganised this year. I was whisking the egg yolks for the pastry cream when I realised that I had forgotten to buy milk. Fortunately I have a carton of cooking cream so I diluted the cream with water hoping that'll do. Sampling test 😬. End result still edible hahha All set for tomorrow. Will start filling up the cases during my afternoon break later at work. Shouldn't take long If I can get the rest to help 😬 #lizaohlala #lizzyspantry #blog #minitarts #tunamayo #eggmayo #fruittart


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1Yz2kJC

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...