Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Today is go slow day. We hit the ground running since touched down JFK and I am very sure I had only few hours of sleep. This morning, I got my first food allergy breakout for this trip. No matter how careful one can be, there is no guarantee that you can avoid allergens totally. Mr went off to laundromat and all I had was plain bagel with creamcheese and butter. Within mins hives appeared and went into panic mode because Mr not ard. There are only so much kebab one can eat within short time.. So that's why at times prefer to prepare own food Using vegetarian tomatosoup premix powder. Trying to finish the zucchini, badly prepped with plastic knife 😂 #lizaohlala #lizaohlalavacation2016 #lizzyspantry #cookinginhotelroom #blog #tomatosoupmix


via Instagram http://ift.tt/29Vi8rv

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...