Thursday, August 11, 2016

Jemput2 Bawang or Onion Fritters is pretty quick snack to prep and cook. We had this for breakfast this morning. In a rush and I didn't take nice picture of the after fried fritters. I prefer fritters to have more onions and a bit chewy so for about 2 cups of flour, i'll need about 2 or 4 big onions sliced thinly. I also add spring onions for texture and taste and the cili padi for some heat because we enjoy eating the fritters without any sauce. My friend Asmah, previously taught me to add egg to the batter. I tried and have never looked back :-). Thank You babe :-) #lizaohlala #lizzyspantry #jemput2bawang #springonion #onion #cilipadi #birdseyechilli #fritters #onionfritters #blog #twitter #shotwithiphone6splus


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2aUcNBj

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...