Monday, August 8, 2016

Ondeh Ondeh for breakfast. I have a packet of grated coconut which has been sitting in the freezer for awhile. I used pandan paste hence the neon green colour. When making a small batch and using bottled pandan paste, Ondeh Ondeh does not take long. Actually I don't have exact recipe but you can google for Ondeh2. More or less the same. Just that some added tapioca flour some don't. For me, sometimes I add, sometimes I don't. For those not familiar ondeh2 is made with pandan infused dough made with glutinous rice flour, filled with palm sugar, cooked in low rolling boiling water, drain it and roll it with steamed desiccated grated coconut #lizzyspantry #lizaohlala #ondehondeh #gulamelaka #glutinousriceflour #palmsugar #dessicatedcoconut #blog #twitter #shotwithiphone6splus


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2aE36TP

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...