Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Roasted Chicken Rice I only had a whole chicken. For quick chicken rice, I usually deep fried chicken pieces. It is not a good idea to chop a whole uncooked chicken on my small kitchen counter at this hour so I roasted the chicken instead. The sauce I drizzled on the chicken is the same sauce used to marinate the chicken. The sauce / marinade consisted of a bit of oil, blended ginger, garlic, shallots, sugar, honey, paprika, a bit of the chicken stock, salt, oyster sauce, dark soy sauce, light soy sauce.. (Sesame oil if you can) I don't have exact measure. It's all up to your preference really. Use a small portion for marination and for basting while roasting and simmer the rest till thicken for sauce. #lizaohlala #lizzyspantry #chickenrice #roastedchickenrice #roastedchicken #chicken #chickenlegs #blog #twitter #shotwithiphone6plus


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2avAwXW

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...