Saturday, December 31, 2016

One week marketing. I shopped like want to feed army today. Cannot help it la all I want and of all day, today I went marketing alone. I bought 3 Red Snapper + 2 Siakap from our number 1 fishmonger here. Cost me $29 for both. A bit pricey compared to the rest but we like him. I bought 1kg Ikan Terubuk = $14 from this Malay couple featured in Berita Harian I bought 3 ikan sembilang + Sotong from another younger Malay couple. Cost me $11 or $12 in total. I bought Big size Ikan Debam or Rabbit Fish from another preferred fishmonger $4. I bought one only because I think my Mr and FIL didnt eat that fish I bought Ikan pari or Stingray + Tenggiri fish egg $2. Total around $7. Too heavy until I skip buying veg all that.. #lizzyspantry #lizaohlala #fish #marketing #wetmarket #torishad #shad #catfish #redsnapper #seabass #fishroe #parrotfish #pasar #ikansembilang #ikanmerah #siakap #becok #ikanbecok #terubuk #blog #twitter


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2irdohQ

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...