Thursday, December 8, 2016

Sugarless Kopitiam Bread. Chef Alex Goh Overnight Sponge Dough + Overnight Cooked Dough. This was after I trimmed the crust. I don't have the correct size bread loaf pan so the bread was kinda out of shape hehehe. After trying many recipes, I have this current preference for overnight dough. I find this method yield better texture and taste and remains soft longer without the use of additional chemicals. No doubt I cannot use this method if I have sudden cravings for rolls but with planning, It is doable. This recipe is not the Kopitiam White Bread recipe Im looking for but I still like the taste. It goes very well freshly toasted and spread with nyonya kaya and salted butter. I sure hope FIL like it cos he finished half loaf. Ps : If you have the recipe for the white kopitiam bread, teach me please :-) #throwback #lizzyspantry #lizaohlala #sugarlessbread #kopitiambread #chefalexgohmagicbread #blog #twitter #bread


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2gnTsKW

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...