Sunday, December 11, 2016

Pide for Sunday Brunch This is not in my weekend long list of project but it just happened lol. I prepared the dough last week and totally forgot about it. By the time I remember today, the dough has a nice sourish smell which should yield nice taste. For today's Pide, I spread a layer of finely chopped tomatoes, capsicum, onions, garlic. Followed by mince meat that I marinated and pan fried with spices. Baked and once out, break an egg, brush the sides with ghee and top with coriander. I baked it on baking stone today. So happy with the overall result. The Pide browned evenly at the bottom and has a nice crisp yet soft. #pide #lizaohlala #lizzyspantry #blog #twitter #mincedmeat #turkishpizza #meat #egg #ghee #coriander


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2goeDta

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...