Saturday, October 20, 2012

Addicted to Honey Boo Boo

Psst...  Did you watch "Here comes Honey Boo Boo"

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo is a reality television program on TLC that featuresbeauty pageant participant Alana Thompson (Honey Boo Boo), along with her mother June Shannon, father Mike Thompson and her three older sisters. The show is mostly filmed in and around the family's hometown in rural McIntyre, Georgia, United States, a town in Middle Georgia east of Macon. Wiki

With so much buzz around Honey Boo Boo and being a Reality show junkie, why not.

I got hooked. I finished the whole season1 in 2 days.

There are mixed reviews. Some critics calls it child exploitation. Some reviewers are quite mean (name calling the family) and some reviews are very positives. 

Though I don't agree with most of mama Jun and Dad Sugar Bear actions, I can see that they are a close knit family and cares for one another. 

Here's link to Episode 1 courtesy of YouTube..





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am right there with ya! I heard a lot of things about this show from coworkers of mine at DISH, and on other blogs, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I watched a few episodes on DISH Online earlier this week, and I actually became hooked as well! I think the family is hilarious, and I love the fact they are so close and don't care what others think about them. It’s amazing all the mixed reviews out there about the show too, but I wouldn't take it to heart if I were the family because they have a lot of people who love to watch them. I can't wait for the next season lol. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...