Monday, May 4, 2015

No more cooking after 8:30pm :-(

Mr ban me from cooking after 8:30pm. He said I generated too much noise... He cited last week pounding of sambal belacan at 9pm.. I thought HDB said no noise after 10pm? 9pm still ok right plus i placed many rags underneath the mortar.... Im sure i did not make that much noise.. -> wife logic.. I left office at 8pm tonight, so cooking dinner is out of the question (there goes my daging tetel masak merah that I've been thinking since yesterday) So tonight dinner is Raid The Freezer Night. Last weekend, I cooked extra batch of one pot pasta meal solely for emergency nights. I'm having this with shredded cheddar cheese and sprigs of thai basil or daun selasih which i bought from wet market last Sun and cherry tomatoes.#blog #homecookedfastfood


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1zsJGwr

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...