Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Daging Tetel (Beef Shank) Masak Merah


Tonight I left office at 6:30pm just so I could reach home early before 8:30pm. My emergency meal depleting fast and I don't like going out for lunch so I reminded myself that i must leave office earlier..

Tonight's dinner is daging tetel masak merah. Im a happy girl cos I finished cooking before 8:30pm.. (poke poke hubby..)


Daging tetel or Beef Shank needs long slow cook... I boiled the tetel on low heat for long long long time last Sunday so all I need to do earlier is tumis the rempah and whatnot and stew the meat for another 30mins or so. While stewing, proceed to prep and fry vegs..After years of practice. . You more or less have yr own cheat sheet right?? If can make things easier why not right? #blog



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1GMiFSj


French beans for sides. This one specially requested by Mr. I've forgotten to add sliced bird's eye chilli.. :p..


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...