Saturday, November 26, 2016

Fresh Fettuccine Aglio Olio with Mushroom. A bit upsetting actually. I made fresh pasta earlier because I wanted to eat pasta in creamy mushroom sauce. Much to my annoyance, the 3/4 full box of cream was missing from the fridge and I only realised that when I have already started sautéing the garlic and mushroom in olive oil. So Aglio is is then. In tune to tekak melayu, added cili padi too. Finish it off with Parmesan. Light and fast.. Yum But but but I'm still thinking of creamy mushroom sauce hahah Fortunately I made a few servings of pasta for keeping. Must remember add cooking cream to my shopping list. #freshpasta #lizaohlala #lizzyspantry #blog #twitter #freshfettuccine #fettuccine #fettuccineaglioolio #mushroom #aglioolio


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2gfWvmA

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...