Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Every last Sat of the month - Zac Meat, Melvados, Fassler - Part 3

Continuation from here  and here

From Zac Meat and Melvados, we walk along the same road to a number of unit down to Fassler...

So what are they selling there??

That's right !!! Frozen seafood... 

To shop, 
1) Grab a basket
2) Walk into their giant freezer 
3) Select what you want
4) Go outside and pay. 

That's it.

But let me warn you. It's so cold in there. I can hardly stand more than 5 mins. I wanted to see more but because i have already started wheezing, I came out. 

It is that cold. 

Anyway, please note this.
- they only accept cash. 
- bring cooler box or bag. You can also buy styrofoam box at $5 from there. 

The Entrance

Walking to the giant freezer

Part of the freezer . I bought the Japanese pregnant fish or Shishamo from her previously but I don't see it. Maybe not in season.



Some of the items on sale... they also have frozen clam chowder and lobster bisque. It's not halal though as they added brandy inside... so we only bought frozen fish here.



What I bought. For my protein need. Enough to last us a month. 

Hubby then went another round inside to get more salmon. 
What he purchased .. Now that I'm seeing this here, I don't think it's that cheap.. right? 


 Our damage for that day... 


My well stocked freezer.


psst : You know, the smoked salmon frozen gravy from Ikea's food section is also by Fassler... But it's not halal... and it's not sold there. 

There... that's the end of part 3 of "Last Sat of the month" market trip.. If you find this informative, do let me know. It feels good to know that someone actually read my post lol... 

You can find the link to part 1 and 2 up there.. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...