Sunday, November 17, 2013

Simple steam fish...

(Updated... realised, I missed out the recipe)

I'm well enough to cook simple steam fish for dinner tonight.
It's fast, it's healthy and it's protein.


This dish is a very simple dish using few ingredients and of course missing the sour plum, tofu, salted vegetables and other trimmings... but still yummy nonetheless. 

recipe as below..

Ingredients for simple steam fish
  1. Fish of your choice. I used frozen Sutchi fish fillet thawed and rub with a bit of salt
  2. Oyster sauce 1 spoon (You can use soy sauce if you want.. but I'm currently staying away from soy products so I avoided soy sauce.) More if you like
  3. Lime juice (I used 3 small lime) 
  4. Add a dash of sesame oil if you want. I didn't add cos recently seems like I broke out rashes after consuming, nuts, soy, sesame... 
  5. salt / pepper / sugar if you like but I didn't add
  6. Mix the oyster and lime juice and seasoned to taste
  7. Sliced chilli (I used 2 birds eye chilli)
  8. 3 sliced ginger
  9. 2 cloves garlic smashed

Arrange sliced Ginger and garlic on a plate. 
Place fish slice on the ginger and garlic
Top with chilli
Pour the sauce on the fish
If you are adding optional items, scatter ard the fish
Steam it for 5 to 10 mins

Garnish
Spring Onion or Coriander leaves

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...