Saturday, February 6, 2016

Bento for today's lunch. I cooked the Kare yesterday's night and the rest this morning. Somehow this batch doesn't look appetising at all when cold and it looked very oily. I drained the oil after this shot and blot as much I could with paper towel. Heated this up in office pantry microwave.. Yum Happy meal... Packing Bento is so much fun but I spent a bit longer than usual nasi bungkus and Im sure Mr was annoyed this morning 😜. The box look so pretty and now I'm so tempted to open the other bento that I have plus start using the colourful bento my sis got for me. More mess for the kitchen. #bento #lizzyspantry #lizaohlala #lizaohlalabento #kareraisu #chickenkareraisu #blog


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1NWpgfE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...