Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Busy week. I still cook but I am in no mood to take nice pictures. Made this Ondeh Ondeh last Sunday. Colour was pale because I used actual pandan juice squeeze from 10 pandan leaves. Not my first time following this recipe but somehow this batch doesn't taste nice when cold. Mr Hubby thinks so too. Wonder what went wrong. The only changes I made was to use another brand glutinous flour. Could it be due to that or did I messed up somewhere? Anyway i've been thinking about the whysss since last Sunday.. I am so gonna to try again this weekend. #ondehondeh #buahmelaka #blog #lizaohlala #lizzyspantry #palmsugar #coconut #glutinousflour #glutinousrice #gulamelaka #ondeonde


via Instagram http://ift.tt/20EtcLf

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...