Friday, February 12, 2016

Kare Raisu and rice cooked entirely using Electric Lunch Box. Today I am still nursing fever. Strangely I have this craving for Japanese Curry. I can't think of better way to next experiment what electric lunch box can do next. So Kare Raisu for lunch. Minimum prep just need to cut potatoes, carrot, chicken pieces and green onions. Put all in the pot add one cup of hotwater and 2 small block of Roux, mix to melt the roux abit and turn it back on. While its cooking I manage to catch a short nap. Cooking time is 1hr. Im overall satisfied. This way I can cook small portion for myself without left overs. 👍 #blog #lizaohlala #lizzyspantry #kareraisu #elb #electriclunchbox #chicken #potatoes #carrot #japanesecurry


via Instagram http://ift.tt/20PD5cH

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...