Sunday, February 14, 2016

Chicken Porridge cooked using Electric Lunch Box. I can use rice cooker but I'd like to experiment using ELB for future reference. Cheat night because I'm using premix Chicken Rice Paste. Prep time 5 mins. Cooking time 1hr 15mins. Ingredients 1 part Rice, 8 parts water or homemade stock if you have 1.5tbsp of chicken rice mix. One carrot chopped in chunks chicken pieces pinch of salt. Optional condiments - cili padi, spring onion, fried shallots, dash of sesame oil or soy sauce. I did not add all the water first as I'm worried it will overflow. So I added 6 parts first and the other 2 parts about 6 mins before end cooking. I only added the pinch of salt at the end of cooking time because the paste already contains salt so not sure if its salty or not. #electriclunchbox #lizaohlala #lizzyspantry #porridge #chickenporridge #elb #healthyporridge #blog


via Instagram http://ift.tt/243Eqvt

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...