Saturday, February 27, 2016

Experimenting with Electric Lunch Box. I have no idea how this will turns out. What I'm attempting today is Brown Rice Pilaf and Butter Chicken. I think the idea of using ELB is minimal preparation as well easy to execute at work so you can just need to place all ingredients in, turn it on and ready to eat at lunch break. So what I'm trying to achieve today is that and which I think I fail because quite a bit of prep involved plus this is not exactly healthy. That being said, I have never brought ELB to work before because I usually cooked my packed lunch late night before or early morning. #lizaohlala #lizzyspantry #blog #elb #electriclunchbox #pilaf #brownrice #pulao #butterchicken


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1T2L9Cq

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...