Saturday, November 19, 2016

Assam pedas night. Overloaded with veg version. I added curry leaves too today because Mr was pruning the plant earlier. Just had to share this because colours makes me HAPPY Just about all the ingredients. What's missing from this picture, Belacan (shrimp paste), grounded black pepper and fish. Over the years I experimented with extra ingredients such as lemongrass, bunga kantan, fennel seeds etc aka Melaka version but I this scale down simple ingredients version is how my mom cook and taught me and this will always be the one I love. #lizaohlala #lizzyspantry #blog #twitter #assampedas #spicy #okra #brinjal #vegetables #driedchillies #cabbage #laksaleaves #daunkesum #daunkari #curryleaves #ilovecolours


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2gpUUhm

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...