Sunday, November 13, 2016

Epok-Epok Sardin for afternoon tea There was a recent discussion about Epok Epok Sardin on a particular facebook group and all that postings is making me craving for one. So this is my weekend project this week. I am quite particular with epok2. What I like is epok2 with thin crispy skin unlike OCK and with skin that still taste ok a few hours after oil bath. I tried a few recipes. Some recipes call for margarine, some using ghee. Some just oil. Among the recipes I tried. This recipe work best for me. Even though I still need alot practice because It is still not perfect, I'm still happy with this. #epokepok #karipapsardin #lizaohlala #lizzyspantry #epok2sardin #epok2 #asianempanadas #sardines #blog #twitter


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2fOOSnF

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...