Sunday, November 20, 2016

This book my dear friends is a keeper. Mr told me about this book by Christopher Tan. So since it's rare for Mr to recommend cooking book to me, I logged online and placed reservation for this. No regrets... A gem. Reading just the first few pages is enough to engage me. It is filled with great unique recipes which are easy to follow, useful need to know pointers and detailed instructions. Even if one don't bake, reading snippets of his travels and life stories is enough to make one smile. There are many awesome cookbook out there. Some are just purely for browsing and some are worth investing... and now I want a copy of this 😅 Mr buy for me??? #lizaohlala #lizzyspantry #cookbook #nerdbaker #christophertan #blog #twitter


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2g7yvon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...