Saturday, November 5, 2016

Fresh Fettuccine with Swedish Meatball and Sour Cream Sauce Experimenting with Fresh Pasta. I'm a happy girl. Totally worth all the kneading and rolling. I made enough for one servings. 1 egg yolk, pinch of salt pepper and olive oil with 1 cup of flour. Knead, rest and roll. I watched many videos online before attempting this. I learned that If I want al dante pasta then I should not cook it more than 90secs. So happy with the outcome. For the meatball, I am out of breadcrumbs so I blitz 2cream crackers for the breadcrumbs. For the sauce, in my freezer I only have left over chicken stock so I used that instead. I'm also out of cream so I used Sour cream instead. Still yummy. My only regret was too little sauce but it's ok because I made enough meatballs and it's now nested safely in the freezer so I can whip another batch when I feel like. #lizzyspantry #lizzyspantryexperiment #lizaohlala #blog #freshpasta #freshfettucine #sourcreamsauce #meatball #swedishmeatballs #twitter


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2f3Hk1A

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...