Sunday, November 20, 2016

Yuzu Buttercake - Chef Zan recipe This recipe is simple and fuss free, perfect for quick bake session or late night bake without waking up my downstairs neighbour 😅 The recipe did not call for Yuzu Concentrate but I have a jar of Yuzu so I added 1 teaspoon to the batter as well. The end result is a moist dense and rich buttercake with a hint of Yuzu. Even with the addition of Yuzu, concentrate, I still find the Yuzu mild. Next time, I'll try add 2 teaspoon concentrate for a stronger taste. Psstt : If you have tried Sicilian Orange Butter cake then you'll love this. The recipe ratio is also somewhat similar.. Just need to replace the liquid to Yuzu and Milk. #yuzubuttercake #yuzu #lizaohlala #lizzyspantry #blog #twitter #buttercake #lizzyspantrylatenightbake #latenightbake


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2g5aWJ5

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...