Sunday, November 20, 2016

Rolls rolls and rolls. All ugly and not pic worthy hur hur hur.. That's Kaya Rolls, Cinnamon Rolls with Streusel Topping, Sugar Rolls, Sausage n Cheese Rolls and Chocolate Rolls. Today I did not use the usual sweet dough recipe I'm used to. Today I tried gelatinised dough method which is basically scalding a portion of flour with boiling water, mix until it become rough dough and rest 12hrs. After that, prepare the rest of the dough, yeast all that as usual bread and mix with rested dough. Proof and shape. I read that the end result will be very soft bread. Will update after I try a piece. #lizaohlala #lizzyspantry #blog #twitter #breadnoob #noob #rolls #cinnamonrolls #streuseltoppings #sugarrolls #kaya #chocolate


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2g75aqt

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...